WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

August 20, 2010

Riders On The Storm


I have fun while making the helmet using Adobe Illustrator, i try to make it look a life as possible. Actually this design i made for a friend of mine Syed Kamal. I first meet Kamal at Abang Azmie Tshirt Studio were i learn how to printing a t-shirt.. and for those who been following me.. i mean really following me, they'll know a little bit about the journey. This awesome guy have this bikers group call ER6 UNDERGROUND and they have been feature on several magazine. ER6U.


|click for larger view|

Thank You.

Update:

Here a few example of ER6 Underground T-Shirt from design that i just made. I change Riders On The Storm into ER6 Underground. I have this feeling that it could be awesome if i can wear any one of these t-shirt. Maybe i'll try to make a few more bikerz type of t-shirt.



|click picture for larger view|

No comments: