WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

August 16, 2010

Different Galaxies..

Dumbfounded - Different Galaxies ft. Sam Ock (Video by AntiCalculus)

ENJOY!

Its so funny when it comes to music, you tend to like or dislike for no reason. For example sometimes i hate some musician without no reason. But then when i listen to their music the dislike turn into like. I ask myself why the heaven did i hate this person? Weird huh.. Okay this video i found unintentionally when I was youtube-ing for The Glades. For those who does not know The Glades is a A&E Network TV series premiered on Sunday, July 11, 2010.

More on Dumbfounded.com

No comments: