WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

July 29, 2010

When sorry..

I won't say sorry cause i don't commit any crime even not posting anything at my blog. aint' I'm right? Okay, past few days lots of things happen to me some of it pretty much interesting and some of it kinda boring. How i meet a few nice guy at the airport and in the airport. Airport? you'll find out later..heheheh. So I'll post everything later as soon as i regain my health back. I show you a little bit of my upcoming artwork. It was something i never done before so it might take longer than i thought. Anyway anyhow, have a good life time.




1 comment:

I V Y said...

oooh cute guy eh?