WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

July 2, 2010

WWE NXT



|WWE NXT|

I love WWE even though sometime they only acting like they were badly injured. Well that what entertainment is all about and it surely does make the dollar and it worth millions. Okay just imagine if all of their superstar badly injured and who would wrestle next? You can't aspect WWE management hire new wrestler every single week don't you?


|1st Pro's Poll|

Okay my favorite rookie (nxt wrestler) was Kaval and Percy "Showtime" Watson. I like Kaval because he can "fly" well short of like Rey Mysterio. While Percy "Showtime" Watson is always show the excitement and fun to watch. Unluckily for Titus O'Neil, he got eliminated. I assume you know why by just looking at the poll.

No comments: