WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

July 3, 2010

SHARK 50

|SHARK52 DESIGN|


|SHARK TEE52 BLUE|


|SHARK TEE52 RED|


|SHARK TEE52 WHITE|


|SHARK51 DESIGN|


|SHARK TEE51 BLACK |


|SHARK TEE51 LIGHT BLUE|


Okay if you notice the is two version of same design. I don't know how to explain what the different is but if you look closely you'll know.

The story behind this awful design is:
As you know shark was a brutal animal but also it was a beautiful creature, full with a spirit of a "true man". Shark also well known as a strong animal that can ever live in the sea and they can swim extremely fast too. I put 2 flower in front of the shark because i help make my shark look less brutal, some short of ying and yang.. you know Chinese spiritual things.. so I hope you like it and if you do please press "i like" button, plus to ensure that I know there is someone else other than myself knowing this thing exist..

No comments: