WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

June 28, 2010

Me and Glastonbury

A PLACE WHERE REAL MUSIC WAS PERFORM LIVE

GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2010

It been 40th years since the first Glastonbury Festival and has been attract hundred thousand people. Being a part of Glastonbury history is an honor for some people.


|BBC Glastonbury Website|



"NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA" is a phrases that i hate the most of being a Malaysian. Not that I'm not proud of being one but when you can't get what you want while other people can easily get it is extremely frustrating. Sometime i wonder a lot why this kind of propaganda happen why owhh why??!


|BBC Glastonbury Official Website|


|Glastonbury Official Website|


|Glastonbury Official Website|

Someday I really wish i could go to Glastonbury Festival. I don't know if i could but i would love to try to save some money so that one day I'll be there. Just wait for me Glastonbury. Okay I'm a little bit lazy today so i guess I'll tell you more about the history of Glastonbury Festival next time... until then have a lovely days.

p|s: click picture to go to their website

No comments: