WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

May 27, 2010

I'm the future apprentice...

Currently I'm watching The Apprentice 9 as well know as The Celebrity Apprentice 3. They are thirteenth candidates and every single of them is well known celebrity. It is tough to compete and to maintain your reputation because you don’t want to lose. Nobody wants to lose and get fired. I bet Donald Trump love to say “YOU’RE FIRED”. Okay here is the candidate:

From Left to Right

Standing: Carol Leifer, Sinbad, Maria Kanellis, Rod Blagojevich, Michael Johnson, Donald Trump, Curtis Stone, Cyndi Lauper, Bill Goldberg, Bret Michaels, Selita Ebanks, Holly Robinson Peete

Sitting: Sharon Osbourne, Darryl Strawberry, Summer Sanders

Main purpose this time is charity and every single of them have their own vision. The things i love about this TV series is because they teaches me a lot of skills short of leadership, aggression to secure your position, passion, and how to handle things for better or worst. This is something that everyone should learn and apply every single day. You know every times I watch this show i felt like I want to be a businessman. Have my own company with my name on it, build my own legacy where everyone was dying to working with me... if you know what i mean... If I am not taking Engineering Courses, I would have studying on Business Management by now... maybe I will someday, it wasn't the worst idea though.

Until then keep on upgrading yourselves because the world is running faster and faster than you could imagine. So I hope someday when I meet any of you dear follower I’ll be a successful guy that I dream of.

No comments: