WEKILLEASY CLOTHING




My clothing label base in Miri, Sarawak (Borneo). Establish since 2010. Really appreciate it if you guy like our page, support us ya'll. All design currently made & illustrate by me, Gilbert Juan.

January 3, 2010

Chapter One : Quote

------------------------------------
Life is so very fragile
We all vulnerable
We all at some point of our life
Fall
We will all fall
We must carried this in our heart
That what we have is special
That can be taken from us
And when it taken from us
We will be tested
We will be tested our very soul
We will now all be tested
It is this time
It is this pain
Allowed us to look inside ourselves
------------------------------------

From : Friday Night Light [Season 1][Episode 1]

My 1st post for this glamorous year. I promise to myself I'll be so much better in so many ways than before. Thanks God.

No comments: